Hey guys,
here is a video of my last set of RC PE1 + iM from today. Looking forward to your suggestions!
I think i'm lacking ppt... The iM feels good though.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Joachim Hecht, June 3, 2018 · 4 Replies · 89 Views
Hey guys,
here is a video of my last set of RC PE1 + iM from today. Looking forward to your suggestions!
I think i'm lacking ppt... The iM feels good though.
Hey Joachim,
Nice work so far. You began the rows with great PPT but it slowly faded throughout the set. Focus on consistent glute and abdominal engagement throughout the set. I also suggest keeping your feet where they are and slightly lowering the rings so that you avoid pulling to what is nearly standing on each rep.
Your iM looks great!
Hey Everett! I changed what you suggested today. I lowered the rings about the size of one bar and I think I'm at the right angle now. On the other hand it seems nearly impossible to get into a real, like hollow body, ppt... Engaging core and glutes helps a lot (!) but it's nearly impossible to get my body in line... I will post another video to clarify... But I think I should get rid of my apt as soon as possible! Is there a daily routine in your treasure chest?
Thank you very much for your further suggestions!
So, here is a quick posture video.
As you can see I can't hinge my hips without bending in the knees. Hips are so tight
I'm doing Front Split Series once a week and started daily stretching of some exercises of FS Series. But I guess progressing in RC/PEs without the right posture is not the right way, right? Same problem with sPL/PE 1 and HBP/PE 1 where my butt comes up when I try to get ppt...
Be careful that all the quadriceps stretching must be done with a full maximal squeezing of the butt muscles ;-)