Hello everybody,
Here's a video of my trying to show mastery for PE1, is it ok ?
ps : I didn't know I had a face THAT stupid looking when training
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Henri Kreizel, June 2, 2018 · 2 Replies · 85 Views
Hello everybody,
Here's a video of my trying to show mastery for PE1, is it ok ?
ps : I didn't know I had a face THAT stupid looking when training
It looks like you're doing a good job, Henri! Before moving on, try to maintain a strong posterior pelvic tilt (PPT) as you do your iM. Avoid letting your foot drift in front of your body as you lift the leg.
Thank you a lot Jeffrey (I won't reply on the three topics to avoid being redundant but thank you for your three answers)
2 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said: