This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Lower Body "maxed"?

Started by Simo Tuokko, May 31, 2018 · 1 Replies · 175 Views

Simo Tuokko

I have been following Foundation One now for one year, with some breaks due to injuries. I am now at:

Core: FL 3/6, SL 4/6, MN 2/6
Upper Body: HBP 2/6, RC 2/6, sPL 2/6
Lower Body: SLS 5/5
 

I have still plenty of work in the Core&Upper categories but are there no Lower Body exercises after SLS 5? Name says it should be "Single Leg Squat" but I feel it got stuck in between and is not giving me harder exercises when when I have clicked "Too easy" many weeks now. I even have had to invent my own mid-step single-leg-other-knee-to-the-ground.

Is the program waiting me to progress in Core&Lower before it lets me forward or is that in fact the last exercise in F1 and I need to purchase 2 to get forward?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Simo, the progression of the fundamentals elements are independent, this means that if you own the foundations 2 you can progress over the more difficult elements.