Hi,
I would like some advice on my planche lean. How would you rate my form from the scale of 1-10. Ten being the best.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jerh Shyang Cheng, May 30, 2018 · 5 Replies · 77 Views
Hi,
I would like some advice on my planche lean. How would you rate my form from the scale of 1-10. Ten being the best.
Hi Jerh,
Sorry, but the link did not work. Can you please try a new one?
1 hour ago, Everett Carroll said:Hi Jerh,
Sorry, but the link did not work. Can you please try a new one?
Sorry,
Please try again, I have modified the setting. Thanks
To me video does not work again.
11 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:To me video does not work again.
Apologies,
Pls retry the link below
Now I can see you...well
-are your knees fully locked?
-hips are a bit piked, try to make them flat;
-a bit more of lean is required.