This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PE1 Form Check

Started by Adam Johnson, May 29, 2018 · 1 Replies · 31 Views

Adam Johnson

Having a real hard time getting proper form with my Stiff Leg Windmills. It's taken me several months to get to where I thought I could finally select "easy" after my workout, so I can move up to the next level, but after reviewing my own video, I see that it's still doesn't seem to be good enough. It's hard and painful for me to try to keep my arm stacked above my shoulder (again, I thought I finally pulled it off, but clearly didn't). What can you recommend for me here? Am I making a mistake by even attempting it? I figured that it's painful and difficult but should keep at it and push through the pain, like good physical therapy, or am I making a terrible mistake?\

Thanks!

https://youtu.be/Onucr4yt4ts

Alessandro Mainente

HI Adam, the IM is not so bad as you think, probably using a heavier weight is better. consider that tight pec and lats can contribute to a reduced range of motion in the upper arm.

Notice some corrections:

-in the PE legs must be together.

-coordination from upper to lower body: shoulder and feet should touch at the same time.

-come compression between upper and lower body is necessary.