This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPl PE1 check

Started by Daniel Andersson, May 29, 2018 · 5 Replies · 75 Views

Daniel Andersson

Hello,

Last set of 15 scap shrugs.

Wonder if it is OK for mastery.

BR/Daniel

 

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for the submission. The side view looks good, but to know for sure if this is mastery standard, it would be great to see an angle from above, similar to the course video. This will help us know for sure if you are getting full retraction. 

Daniel Andersson

Thanks Everett! I will film it and upload.

/Daniel

Daniel Andersson

Here it is, view from above:

/Daniel

Alessandro Mainente

HI Daniel from the upper view seems that the protraction is not complete and in fact, you can see the medial edge of the scapulae while in a complete protraction is less visible. Also, I suggest a slower tempo.

Daniel Andersson

Alright I understand, will improve this. Thanks Alessandro.