This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mastered Level?

Started by Wictor Gradin, May 29, 2018 · 5 Replies · 197 Views

Wictor Gradin

Hello,

i have been working on FL PE1 for quite a long time. I can now perform all sets and reps with good posture. The question is, when have I mastered the exercise? The last two sets are quite tough but I manage to work trough them. Should I be able to do them with ease or is it sufficient that I can perform them?

thanks in advance

wictor

Everett Carroll

Hi Wictor,

What is your rate of perceived exertion near the end of mastery, from 1-10? Also, are you shaking at all during any of the sets?

Wictor Gradin

I would say somewhere around 7 of perceives exertion. A bit shaking during the sets, not always but from time to time. Sometimes in the beginning of the training and some in the end of the sets.

Mikey Cunanan

Wictor,

In this case, you should be good to move to the next progression. It would most certainly be helpful to warm-up with a single set of PE1 prior to your workouts. This will help maintain endurance add you progress to more difficult variations.

Wictor Gradin

Ok thanks for the input! Is that a general guidance which i can apply to other exercises? For example HBP PE1 and RC PE1. I can perform all sets and reps and should continue until I reach down to about 7 in exertion?

Alessandro Mainente

Yes absolutely.