So... is this okay?
I have absolutely no problems with this progression, but I'm struggling with my Tuck Planche. Any tips on how to bridge the gap?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jo Christian Weldingh, May 28, 2018 · 4 Replies · 99 Views
So... is this okay?
I have absolutely no problems with this progression, but I'm struggling with my Tuck Planche. Any tips on how to bridge the gap?
Yes it is ok, post your tuck planche and also the elevated planche bounce.
Tuck Planche, if you can call it that
I'll post the elevated planche bounce as soon as I record it.
Work on maintaining a strong protraction as you hold your tuck planche. Also strive to keep the lower back and glutes elevated as you hold. Aim to hit the position your moved through around 4 seconds into your video.
Your mistake is pretty common, before leaving the feet you should have already reached the correct position with hips.
IF you cannot hold the position when you lift the feet is because you are not leaning enough.