Hello GB community!
Here's the Last Rope Climb PE, much harder than expected:
Maybe I should widen a bit more the grip... not sure! In any case what about my form?
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, May 28, 2018 · 4 Replies · 91 Views
Hello GB community!
Here's the Last Rope Climb PE, much harder than expected:
Maybe I should widen a bit more the grip... not sure! In any case what about my form?
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
Hey ALessandro, a front view is recommended in order to see asymmetrical work between the 2 sides.
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey ALessandro, a front view is recommended in order to see asymmetrical work between the 2 sides.
I see, Ale! I will provide a front view in the next days! Thank you!
On 28/5/2018 at 1:59 PM, Alessandro Di Sanzo said:I see, Ale! I will provide a front view in the next days! Thank you!
As requested, here's a front view:
I suspect I have to fix something!
Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Alessandro
nothing to add, nice work!