My pulling strength is really lagging behind. I’m concerned that if I continue to progress at my current rate, this imbalance will get worse. Is this a problem and if so, how should I address it with the Foundations programming?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ryan Walker, May 27, 2018 · 3 Replies · 191 Views
My pulling strength is really lagging behind. I’m concerned that if I continue to progress at my current rate, this imbalance will get worse. Is this a problem and if so, how should I address it with the Foundations programming?
Hey Ryan,
I took a look at your training log and it doesn't look to be lagging behind too much. I'd say step 1 is to post form checks for your upper body work.
I stopped using the online log. I use a whiteboard and notebook and watch the videos when needed. My HBP is 5 progressions ahead of RC. I have some issues with my elbows and know RC is going to be a slow process for me. I’m ok with that and feel I’m headed in the right direction. I’m just curious if this should be a concern and if I should prioritize weaknesses. If so, what would that look like?
Hey Ryan,
It's fine to have your progressions get spread out, but putting extra work into your weak areas is always a good idea. What sort of elbow issues are you having though?