This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PE2

Started by Henri Kreizel, May 27, 2018 · 5 Replies · 62 Views

Henri Kreizel

Hi everybody.

I've been doing the foundation, stretches and handstand one series for 5 months now and I thought it may be time to do things correctly so here I am :D

Am I doing it correctly here ? I feel it VERY difficult on my abs (I have to try really hard to keep PPT) and that's what limiting me usually (although it is slowly getting better).
 

Sorry for being in underwear, I tought it would allow you to see my bodyline better :P 

I'm 5"12 and 77kg if this is useful information

Pauline Taube

Hi Henri,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forum!

It’s a bit hard to see the whole body position cause of the angle. It looks like your elbows are flaring out slightly, which will make it harder to find balance.

how are you progressing through the F1 progressions, especially hollow body hold?  

Henri Kreizel

Hi Pauline,

Thank you for the answer :)

I thought I was done with hollow body holds but I had hard time with hollow body rocks so I decided to film myself doing hollow body hold and my shoulders were way too low, wich allowed my abs to relax, so I started from the begining again (I will do step 3 wednesday). Now I feel it very well in the abs, and they do need work, so I guess this is a good thing...

Overall, my SLS progresses very fast, SL quite fast, and the rest at snail speed :D but it progresses and I start to see some minor improvement in flexibility (and big reduction of my chronic lower back pain, which is amazing and more worthy than everything else of the hard work).
I will probably post formchecks of everything in the appropriate forums to be sure.

What should I do to reduce the elbow problem ? Keep them closer to each other ?

Also, sorry for my english

Luke Searra

Hi Henri,

Your English is completely understandable so please do not worry.

1) Keep your elbows in to stop them flaring.

2) Great news about the lower back pain disappearing, keep up your SLS training!

Henri Kreizel

Hi Luke, thank you for your lightspeed answer ;)

1) I will post a formchek of me doing my "mastery" workout of PE1 in my next handstand session and try to keep my shoulder in. 

Actually, I will do the same thing for all the PE1s that I (think I) mastered.

2) The next 4 weeks I will do the steps 9 of the PEs that I think I mastered, just to be sure I didn't rush through it, but yes, progress is very easy (assuming I didn't screw up)

Luke Searra

We will be waiting @Henri Kreizel