This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE11 and MN PE9

Started by Bill Marr, May 24, 2018 · 3 Replies · 94 Views

Bill Marr

I've been using a roof access ladder for my recent SL and MN work and all has been fine. I've hit a compression wall with both the SL PE11 (full windshield wipers) and MN PE9 (V to L Hanging Leg Lifts). While I can do 1/2 windshield wipers and full hanging leg raises no problem to mastery sets and reps and beyond, I can't seem to get adequate compression to demonstrate good form on these two. My question is: could it be that without having an offset top bar, I don't have enough leverage to get adequate compression on these two progressions? Or is the step up to both these from the previous exercises that significant?

Thanks for any pointers or thoughts!

Luke Searra

Bill, 

First of all, great work and creativity using a ladder as Stahl bars.

Would you be able to post a video for us to see exactly what is happening with your movements?

Bill Marr

Next Core work out is Monday. Will do.

Luke Searra

Sounds good Bill. I am still blown away by the simple yet ingenious ladder/stahl idea.