Hi.
So, i am very new to this, i am on the monthly subscription and i only follow the weekly training schedule set by mr. Sommer. However, the last five minutes of most workouts i play around with dips, pullups, handstands etc. The day before yesterday i tried a bar muscle up and actually got one. I have tried ever since and frustratingly it seeems it is lost on me. I seem to pull to fast and the timing is of. I end up under the bar kicking my feet uanble to get my torso on top of the bar. Anyhow, has anyone got any tips or tricks to improve timing so i can actually perform the muscle up with certanty and not waste time with useless attempts? I will still follow the prescribed schedule but it was kind of motivating to be able to perform av move i thought to be years ahead. Thanks in advance
Jed