This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

interrupted sessions: finish or leave?

Started by Andrey Kruglykhin, May 24, 2018 · 2 Replies · 120 Views

Andrey Kruglykhin

What should I do if I need to interrupt a session for reasons outside of GST? Shall I finish the session up late the same day or leave it? Same about stretching: if I interrupt the stretching session, shall I finish it later same day or leave it? Thank you very much!!

 

Petra Kmecová

As a mother of two... If I were to leave all my interrupted sessions unfinished, I would end up with 2-3 finished sessions a week, in a good week. .. Tops!!! 

My advice, Do what you can to finish it, you'll feel better about it... :-). 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Andrey simply adds one or two additional days in the week. the idea is still performing the correct stimuli for improvement during the week.