Hey, I have just started on this one, any feedback?
PE sidehttps://youtu.be/obOPqFmEcBc
PE backhttps://youtu.be/gk0tdz3FA0Y
I don't have a video of the im but I will take one on my next session
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Johan Tideland, May 22, 2018 · 4 Replies · 87 Views
Hey, I have just started on this one, any feedback?
PE sidehttps://youtu.be/obOPqFmEcBc
PE backhttps://youtu.be/gk0tdz3FA0Y
I don't have a video of the im but I will take one on my next session
Thanks
Hey Johan,
You're pulling high enough and your scap position is excellent. The only tweak I suggest is to keep a 90-degree angle at your armpit so that from the side view, your shoulder and elbow are perfectly lined up.
Looking forward to the iM.
Thanks for the feedback Everett! I will work on this
Here is the im https://youtu.be/Zlc30Px-vg8
Johan
Here is an update, sorry for the bad filming position but this was the best I could get at this spot, however I think it shows the 90 degree at the armpit angle.
PE side 1https://youtu.be/Wj6CxIf9fjc
PE side 2https://youtu.be/F7xVHV465K0
imhttps://youtu.be/DIJ0mzYJebw
Thanks
Hey Johan,
The PE looks great now! Nicely done.
For the iM, keep twisting until your shoulders are stacked on top of each other (elbows still straight). You're nearly there; fix this last thing and your form will be on point.