This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check HS/ P7 exercise

Started by Erlend Hunstad 158922, May 22, 2018 · 1 Replies · 50 Views

Erlend Hunstad 158922

HS/PE7

Hi,

Have been working on the PE7 for handstands. 

I am really appreciative of feedback for this one 

I have problems with a lot of the things, but I think the PPT is my major issue. I don’t really “feel it”, and this is the 3 video where I thought I was finally doing it better, and it was worse. 

If suggestions are; I should move back a step, I will, but am looking for what to do on that step. 

 

Love and peace 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Erlend, try this trick I learned at UEG last year. instead of pointing the feet...flex the ankle and put your toes on the wall (exactly the opposite we do in gymnastics ;-)) now lock your knees and try to push the hips against the wall. the PTT is all about aligned the hips with the rest of the spine.