Hello,
Just did this for real today. I feel pretty tight in my quads and upper leg by my hips. It only happens when I try to keep my legs spread.
I posted my V ups for comparison, as those, it's mainly I just need to keep losing some weight so it's easier to compress as when I'm doing my front split my hands are back flat on the floor during my piking.
Also, the first few reps were a bit rushed I see. I was pretty tired and needed to get moving again, I felt like I slowed down for the last few.
So how am I doing? I feel tight, but I don't want to over think this as I don't have this issue with my V ups. I'm guessing its more of middle split thing since my legs have to be spread? Idk,.
Also, is the pause at the top needed? Not sure if the pause at the top is needed, but I added so to make sure I am able to be critiqued properly.
Thank you!!
Matt