This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
FL/PE13 form check please! :)
Started by George Chung, May 18, 2018 · 5 Replies · 84 Views
Please please please have a mat underneath you when you're doing these inversions, especially this high off the ground. I know I keep banging on about this in various posts, but...it just takes one thing to fail and you're toast.
Anyway, my $.02 worth about this element: if you point your toes, you'll be able to get a bit more vertical - you have a slight pike at the hips instead of a hollow body position, which I think (coaches?) is what is required here. Maybe try using a bar on a squat or power rack, there will be more room for your feet.
It's not in Foundation, but doing these one-armed is also ...enlightening!
HI George, pull the bar to your quads and avoid any type of shaking.
Here’s my 2nd attempt. Although the angle doesn’t show it my quads are pressed into the bar.
You can do it better, the body seems to be more vertical than diagonal.
Ok thanks for your valuable observations!