This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Are these the right bands for thoracic series?

Started by Tyler Smith, May 15, 2018 · 4 Replies · 198 Views

Tyler Smith

I would appreciate some guidance with regards to the appropriate bands for the thoracic series. I understand that we want constant tension throughout the entire movement, so that the tension at the end is as it was in the beginning. However, it seems that all bands will increase in tension as they expand.

Is this what I'm looking for? http://www.ballsnbands.com/body_sport_studio_series_fitness_performance_tubing.html

Here's the link to the catalog: http://www.ballsnbands.com/exercise_tubing.html

If not, could someone provide a link to a place to purchase the right bands?

Much thanks in advance.

Everett Carroll

Hey Tyler,

Thanks for posting. There are a number of great options listed in this thread: 

Mikey Cunanan
2 hours ago, Tyler Smith said:

Thanks, Everett.

I have read through the posting and explored the options mentioned there.

My conclusion is that these will work: https://www.amazon.com/SportCord-Resistance-Bands-Bungee-Type-Resistant/dp/B0042Q7C4K/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

The length at 60" appears to be sufficient and they seem to be made of the right "bungee" material for consistent tension throughout the movement.

Do you agree?

Best,

Tyler

Hey Tyler,

These look like an excellent choice.

Tyler Smith

Thank you. I really appreciate it.