This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE7 + iM

Started by Nuno Duarte, May 15, 2018 · 5 Replies · 54 Views

Nuno Duarte

Hi!

How is my form in this element?

Thanks for your help!

Nuno.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Nuno, PE is simply perfect. on the IM strive for more range of motion.

Nuno Duarte

Hello!

Is this iM  good to move on?

Thanks for your help!

Nuno.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Nuno, for the inside squat you should aim for deep squat and deep knee range of motion..like reaching the floor ;-)

Nuno Duarte

@Alessandro Mainente OK:) but should I move on and work on getting to the floor while I am on other progressions, or should I stay on this PE until I can get on the floor ?? Thanks for your help ! :)

Alessandro Mainente

The answer is that if now you have never tried reaching the floor with the knee you need to look more to this detail.