This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE6 + iM

Started by Nuno Duarte, May 15, 2018 · 7 Replies · 114 Views

Nuno Duarte

Hello!

How is my form on this element?

Thanks!

Nuno

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Nuno, you can see in the first video you abs squeezing and relaxing a bit. the form is good but it can do better, never lose tension!

Nuno Duarte

@Alessandro Mainente OK, thanks!

I have a question on the Mobility element: should I aim to put the palm of my feet on the floor eventually? Right now this is the best I can do while keeping my knees fully extended.

Thanks!

Everett Carroll

Hey Nuno,

Yes, work toward keeping your forefoot in contact with the floor here.

Nice progress though. You're getting super strong! B-)

Nuno Duarte

Hi!

How is this looking now? I focused on body tension.:)

Thanks for your help

Nuno.

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Solid work, Nuno!

Nuno Duarte

Hello!

I am going to the final stages of this element ( the PE), but i think the iM is far from perfect. What do you think i can improve on both the PE and iM?

Thanks for the help and happy holidays to all!:)

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi NUno your work is pretty good, the problem of the IM is simply a sliding floor.... try to keep your shoulders locked.