Hi, I have been doing for some time F1. The nature of my work is to sit on a desk and thus my posture needs some fixing. Doing some research I found out that the muscles responsible for good posture are those that are responsible for external rotation. Rhomboids - middle and lower Traps - Rotator cuff. Are there any exercises that specifically work those muscles so that I can incorporate them to my weekly F1 workouts?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
FIXING POSTURE
Started by Apostolos Bariotis, May 14, 2018 · 2 Replies · 152 Views
The biggest limiting factor is first the passive tension of the connective tissue. if you do not release them you cannot train effectively the muscles you cited.
My suggestion is adding the front split course and the thoracic bridge course to your schedule.
for sure a decent evaluation of the limited tissue by a therapist is highly recommended.
Thank you!