After a long rehab done due to ACL surgery, Finally here we are!
Side view:
Front view:
I would like to receive a feedback! So far no problems with my right knee.
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, May 14, 2018 · 3 Replies · 57 Views
After a long rehab done due to ACL surgery, Finally here we are!
Side view:
Front view:
I would like to receive a feedback! So far no problems with my right knee.
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
Nice work, aim from symmetrical work on decent and ascent phase. I mean that on the ascent part you need to extend the hips early.
Bravo! Great work. And you're lucky to have a gym that has stall bars!.
45 minutes ago, Nick Murray said:Bravo! Great work. And you're lucky to have a gym that has stall bars!.
Eheh I know that! Good for Side Lever SEs and Hanging Leg Lifts!