This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

The biggest change

Started by Erlend Hunstad 158922, May 11, 2018 · 1 Replies · 66 Views

Erlend Hunstad 158922

Hi,

just felt like sharing an observation.

i am admitting that I at first thought the water goal was lame. I continued because I hoped the other ones would be better. 

As many have discussed, I did have to pee a bit more in the start, but after week one it just seemed my body was ok with more water.

and I felt a lot better. In fact, drinking water is suddenly something I crave, and it kind of repleaced unhealthy snacking. I also think the stretch series felt better, as the water seemed to limber me up. 

At goal 8 now, and enjoying it, I looked back and just contemplated how much other stuff I was not drinking because of the "just water" rule. Now that was smart!

 

question: Is adding bubbles (co2) to the water braking the "just water" ? 

Pauline Taube

Hi Erlend,

Thanks for sharing your experience. 

Still water is definetely the best choice as too much carbonated water will make you bloated. You may however have a glass of carbonated water every now and then but just make sure to drink still water as well :)