Hey... Could you guys please critique my sPL/PE3 form? Thanks in advance!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-EprVgCa64
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tobias Magnussen, May 9, 2018 · 5 Replies · 78 Views
Hey... Could you guys please critique my sPL/PE3 form? Thanks in advance!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-EprVgCa64
Hi Tobias,
Looking good but can you please push your hips down so that you will have better body line. Always remember to focus on protracting the upper back and not rounding the spine. I hope this helps.
Hey, Leo!
Thanks for the feedback! I tried with some corrections - What do you think? Any better?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDM8qG_IdPI
Thanks in advance!
Nice improvement here, Tobias. Your hips are in a much better position.
Keep focusing on spreading your shoulder blades apart a bit more without allowing the rest of your back or hips to rise.
Hmm... Went back and tried once again. Any better?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU0h3LH4ecw
Thanks in advance!
I like it! Nice job