Hi there,
Just hoping to get a sign off on wrist walks for mastery. This was my fifth set of 5 reps. Felt good and ready to move on, but would love to know if I have more work to do. Thanks!
Andrew
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Andrew Molina, May 8, 2018 · 6 Replies · 59 Views
Hi there,
Just hoping to get a sign off on wrist walks for mastery. This was my fifth set of 5 reps. Felt good and ready to move on, but would love to know if I have more work to do. Thanks!
Andrew
The second exercise at 30'' shows a different range of motion between the 2 hands (the right is tighter).
Hi @Alessandro Mainente, yes, definitely a different range of motion. Is my right hand ROM too limited to move on?
How might I increase the ROM for my right hand to match my left? What additional work can I do to match it?
Yes it is limited and I do not suggest to move on in this exercise. probably by doing one set more you can take a good balance.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente, should I just stay at the same exercise for First Knuckle Walks and move on with the other Wall Walks or should I wait to advance all of them?
Also, are there other stretches or exercises you'd suggest to help increase my range of motion in my right hand besides an extra set?
Yes, the exercises are independent.
You can hold the position with flexed fingers for time as additional work.
Great, thank you!