This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thighs shaking in diamond frog

Started by Fiona Silk, May 7, 2018 · 2 Replies · 90 Views

Fiona Silk

Does anyone else get this? The harder I push my feet down, the more they shake. I guess it's my adductors. Been doing this series pretty much weekly since December and it's not stopped (although I can push a bit harder!). Anything to worry about? Am I doing something wrong? It's not a problem but wanted to check.

Everett Carroll

Hey Fiona,

Be sure you're not pushing too hard. Keep the intensity around a 4 out of 10. To answer your question though, yes shaking is normal and I also still get a small amount during a number of the MS stretches. 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Fiona I would add that probably a strength work for adductor can reduce the shaking.