Hello GB community!
Finally I've started to work on the first SL SE.
Here's a video from a side view:
I try to push torso away from the stall bars, but I wonder if form is ok.
Any feedback will be appreciated!
Thank you!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, May 7, 2018 · 3 Replies · 86 Views
Hello GB community!
Finally I've started to work on the first SL SE.
Here's a video from a side view:
I try to push torso away from the stall bars, but I wonder if form is ok.
Any feedback will be appreciated!
Thank you!
Alessandro
Hi Alessandro, not enough protraction here, your body is collapsing on the stallbar and some retraction appears.
16 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Alessandro, not enough protraction here, your body is collapsing on the stallbar and some retraction appears.
I see! Just to clarify, how is the correct set up of scapula for both arms? Should they be protractred and depressed?
Thank you @Alessandro Mainente!
The upper arm is in a flexed position so the scapula is upward rotated and less protracted.
The lower scapulae are depressed and protracted.