This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hip taps first time

Started by Leigh Kettle, May 6, 2018 · 11 Replies · 199 Views

Leigh Kettle

Hey guys 

im Absolutely buzzing to be able to say I managed to get my hand off the ground to get some hip taps done today 

when I couldn’t get into a bridge and then finally managed it,  the thought of being able to get one hand off the ground while in that position seemed impossible for me  - further proof that consistency and patience pays 

I’ve been using some tips from some of you guys about shifting weight from side to side and it’s for sure helped me 

your critique  would be much appreciated 

many thanks 

 

Pauline Taube

Congrats, Leigh! Awesome work :D 

Could you post a video from the side as well? 

Leigh Kettle

Yes will do this for you 

just carried away I managed it tbh :D

 

Fiona Silk

YARSSS!!! That is awesome! No critique, just a bit of cheering :)

Leigh Kettle

Thanks fi hope you well 

Leigh Kettle

Hey @Pauline Taube

here is my side view from today as requested

Many thanks 

leigh

 

https://youtu.be/gZP17npQuMs

Alessandro Mainente

nice one!

Pauline Taube

Nice work Leigh! I can see that you are working hard to get the arch in your thoracic rather than the lumbar. Your overall mobility has improved so much! Keep up the great work :D 

Leigh Kettle

Thanks guys 

Like I said the thought of ever lifting my head off the ground let alone touch my hips seemed impossible not that long ago 

buzzing to be able to reach this part of the series

 

Mark Chin

Inspirational! I am hoping to hit that by year-end. Your mobility in the bridge has come a long long way.  Kickass.

Jeffrey Bittner

Awesome work, Leigh! Keep it up!

Leigh Kettle

Wow thanks guys 

so buzzing to see where I’ve progressed 

Leigh