This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stuck on Ground Rows

Started by Christian Gabel, May 5, 2018 · 2 Replies · 230 Views

Christian Gabel

Hi Community,

As many people I have problems with ground rows (RC PE2). I wonder, what is a full rep. At the top position do I have to touch my chest or my shoulder with my hand or the ring? Normaly I do this, but in the last two sets I can't on the last few reps (I stuck on 4x9 for five months now). Pulling up is no problem, but at the end there are a few cm missing. Think the rhomboids are too weak or fatiqued? Or the lats?

In the train-along-videos I think the athleates also don't touch their chest.

Pauline Taube

Hi Christian,

You should pull up so your chest is almost touching the rings. If you are unsure about your form I recommend to submit a form check :) 

Christian Gabel

Thanks for clarification! :)

A form check will follow soon ...