This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Suggested Daily Warm Up for Foundation 1

Started by Devon Devine, May 4, 2018 · 1 Replies · 214 Views

Devon Devine

I'm looking for a recommeded warmup routine to perform each day immediately preceding my daily Foundation 1 training sessions.

I imagine that some people are using GB Stretch or GB Fundamentals for this purpose, but I am hoping that there was something specific to Foundation 1 warmups.

I usually do some light calisthenics and my own stretching routine to warm up; and it is working fine but I know that Coach Sommer is very particular about certain things so maybe I should be doing something different?

Thanks.

Leo Trinidad

Hi Devon,

You are on the right track. For Foundation One, there no specific warmup. What you are doing is good to keep the blood alive prior to starting your training. Once you reach the later part of Foundations, you can use your previously mastered progressions as warmup. I hope this helps.