Hi,
I was wondering when having oats with some fruits and almondmilk or other dairy alternativ for dinner, what kind of protein(not dairy)source would be good to get my dinner protein intake right?
Thanks and Best wishes
Marlon
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marlon Pulat, May 3, 2018 · 1 Replies · 51 Views
Hi,
I was wondering when having oats with some fruits and almondmilk or other dairy alternativ for dinner, what kind of protein(not dairy)source would be good to get my dinner protein intake right?
Thanks and Best wishes
Marlon
My college roommates used to think it was disgusting, but I would cook a few eggs over easy and mix them into my oatmeal in the morning. You could try that, eat them on the side, or just do a protein shake. Another option could be to ditch the oatmeal and drink a kefir instead. Full fat kefir is my go-to when I don't feel like preparing anything because it has a bunch of protein, carbs, and fats.