This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE 1 & IM Form Check

Started by Matthew Semegran, April 30, 2018 · 1 Replies · 25 Views

Matthew Semegran

Hello everyone, 


Let me start by saying I've got a little to much fat on my stomach to compress as much as I'd like, and my first few didn't feel as tight as I wasn't coming up on to my pelvis. But the later ones felt a lot more compressed. 

 

 

PE 1 IM:

(only did 2 each side as they're pretty straight forward)

 

 

Thank you!!

Matt

Everett Carroll

Hey Matt,

You're off to a good start with these. 

For the PE, keep working to sit up tall and compress, compress, compress!

Keep your knees locked at all times in the iM.

For both, just stay patient and keep striving to increase your range of motion. Nice work so far!