This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Step Progress for each of the Progressions - Stay the same?

Started by Kevin Shaw, April 30, 2018 · 2 Replies · 103 Views

Kevin Shaw

Hello

My question is around the pros and cons of staying on the same step for each of the exercises in your workout? Take for example PE1 for the Core Workout. Should I stay on the same steps for the Hollow Body (Cat Cow), the Russian Twist (Hip Circles) and the Tuck Ups (Windmill)  even if I feel I can move up a step on one of the combos but not the others? Is there a benefit to staying at the same step for all or will I make more progress by treating each combo on their own and moving when I am ready?

Appreciate any advice others could give me.

Thanks

Pauline Taube

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out and great question.

Once you’ve mastered one progression you should move on. It’s completely normal to progress faster on some elements :) 

Kevin Shaw

Thanks for that Pauline.