Can you please provide me with feedback on my form:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W6FI1-XoNGvQbzToGKLB5qvkTJVsmDiA
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, April 29, 2018 · 6 Replies · 86 Views
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W6FI1-XoNGvQbzToGKLB5qvkTJVsmDiA
Thanks,
George
@Tanya Hill can you please provide me with some feedback on my form?
Hi George, on both exercises a front /back view is necessary in order to avoid asymmetrical work. for the prone bar lifts I recommend and video with a floor visual in order to see how much you lift the bar.
Here are the different views:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10UXb9FBVAFnK1_hyKHkafUOeA8hGda3N
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10qDRxqf7Jp-FdzxO7vdbyFfjThI_PQW8
How does it look?
Thanks,
George
thank you sir, corrections follow:
-notice from the front view how your left arm is closer to the ear compared to the right. this reflects a lack of symmetric word. take note of this and be sure to fix it.
-shoulder extension: stop for 10 seconds. you can notice that the bar is not horizontal. try perform these angles slowly so that you can fix the imbalances.
Thanks for the feedback. Is there any specific way you recommend that I fix the imbalances?
The imbalances can be due to different things but from behind a monitor I cannot test you so I cannot give you a sincere opinion. in this case, if you can not correct it simply by holding the bar in the correct position may be a PT consulting is better.