This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Movement Exercise doesn't log?

Started by David Markey, April 29, 2018 · 1 Replies · 73 Views

David Markey

My schedule has 'Movement' on Saturday. It consists of the hollow/pike rolls and rock-n-roll squats. A smiley face doesn't appear next to these, so I haven't been able to log that I've completed this. Am I missing something?

 

On a side note, these exercises don't have an explainer video with the British guy (Jon?). Just want to make sure I'm doing these correctly and not cheating.

Everett Carroll

Hey David,

You should have smiley faces that appear after the workout is over, in the workout details page. Please check there and if you still don't see them, please let our support team know at support@gymnasticbodies.com

There are no technique tip videos for movement, but please send us form check videos either here or to the video review section of your courses. We're always available and happy to review form.