This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE6 + iM form check

Started by Nuno Duarte, April 29, 2018 · 7 Replies · 59 Views

Nuno Duarte

Hello everybody!

How is my form in this element? I had to take this one very slowly because of an injury I had on my knee...

Thanks for your help!

Hope everyone is okay!

Nuno.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Nuno, what type of injury if I can ask?

Also if you had an injury the PE should be performed slowly for sure.

Nuno Duarte

It was a strain in the LCL same time ago. I never trained with any type of pain, I just was extra careful when progressing in this iM. I am completely pain free now :). 

Is the form good for mastery?

Cheers!

Nuno Duarte

Hi!

Can I move on to the next element?

Thanks for your help!:)

Nuno.

Alessandro Mainente

If you can complete the movement with slow tempo yes you can.

Nuno Duarte

@Alessandro Mainente thanks! I will send another form check to be sure ;)

 

Nuno Duarte

@Alessandro Mainente here it is!

What do you think?

Thanks,

Nuno.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice, move on.