3/4 Back

Started by Sternford, April 12, 2010 · 2 Replies · 1,520 Views

Sternford

What is the progression for the 3/4 backflip or any other of these types of skills where you land this way? It's one of those things where the name is just too unremarkable for google to give anything useful.

[Edit]ha, I checked bing and it kept giving me links to Microsoft's "backflip" phone.

Blairbob

on tramp

back drop, backward roll

back drop, flip over to feet or hands and knees (back pullover, backwards peanut roll, back roll pop)

back flip to hands and feet (table or doggie position)

back flip open and land on stomach

as well you can land in it in a front support/pushup position. as well i prefer to teach back drop to handstand somewhere in there.

Sternford

It's the same on the floor as trampoline? I can do a "lazy back", but I imagined the technique would be different for floor