This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated Deck Squat

Started by Matthew Wade, April 28, 2018 · 1 Replies · 49 Views

Matthew Wade

If I move the surface deck off the rug, ie table top down to floor, then I cannot quite keep my knees locked together on the way back up. But this way currently I can. 

So two Qs:

- Shall I move surface to floor and keep practicing that variation until I can lock the knees?

- At what stage can you move on one step in the programming here? Must your be able to nail this deck squat, with perfect form, from flat floor level? (In the official technique video, that's not so clear to me). If so, I could be here a while!

Thanks very much!

Alessandro Mainente

hi Matthew, the exercise must be performed on the floor. the inability to hold the knees together can be due to ankle limited mobility BUT with a faster roll, you should be ablet o overcome this problem.