This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

One year on

Started by Philip Windsor, April 25, 2018 · 1 Replies · 259 Views

Philip Windsor

So had handstand one for a year now, quick look back and I've only had 3 weeks were I missed a workout, so happy with my consistency. A year on I'm stronger and more mobile. Still stuck on iM2 but I figure it took my 36 years to ruin my shoulder extension , so might take a while to undo it.

still enjoy it and it's changed my mindset to want to do moves better rather then just more reps or weight. Still learning even though progress is slow but going to be so excited when I finally get to my next step.

Also just a quick thank you to everyone that's helped me this year on the forum!

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Philip, patience os the key. It took me years to restore the shoulder extension.