This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Arch Up

Started by Mike Ross, April 25, 2018 · 3 Replies · 154 Views

Mike Ross

I do not have any equipment that I can use for the Arch up....any suggestions to a modified exercise or a creative way to do them?

Alessandro Mainente

Do you have the stall bar? do you have a table?

Mike Ross

I don’t have the stall bars which sucks

the table I tried and outside of hurting like hell and squishing my nuts lol it was too low... I feel like there has to be a substitution 3ven good mornings...I dunno I’ll get creative or do the mobility and skip past the strength maybe (even though that’s a sin around here lol} I did 5x15 on the table

Everett Carroll

Any PADDED flat surface that allows you to fix your feet or to have a training partner hold them will work. We also have a door hanger set for the backstrap at the gear store, which is probably the most comfortable at-home option. You can view those here: http://www.gymnasticbodies.com/gear/