This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1

Started by Andrew Molina, April 25, 2018 · 1 Replies · 43 Views

Andrew Molina

Hi,

Thanks in advance for the review. Here are my questions:

1. My main one is am I angle enough? When I advanced to RC/PE2, I hit a plateau at 4x6 and I'm wondering if I'm making it too big a jump or not working hard enough on RC/PE1 to prepare for RC/PE2.

2. For the iM, should my back be straighter, or is it mostly about getting a good pull on the lat? In this position, I feel a good pull through my lats, but wondering if I'm missing something.

Thanks,

Andrew

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Andrew,

Drop the rings a couple of inches lower. As far as bodyline goes, focus on the same cues I gave for your HBP work. You want strong PPT here. 

The last thing for the PE is to focus on depressing and retracting as you pull. This will help you build maximum back strength and prevent plateaus when you get to the more advanced rows. 

For the iM, you want a vertical back. Your position should look like you're sitting in a straight-backed chair. Make that adjustment and keep pulling against the railing strongly.