This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS Wall Walks

Started by Andrew Molina, April 25, 2018 · 1 Replies · 48 Views

Andrew Molina

Hi,

Thanks in advance for the review. Here are my questions:

1. For Wall Wrist Walk (first one), am I supposed to alternate as I'm doing? This was for a rep count of 3. It is not clear from the video what a single rep is.

2. For all the walks, should I be standing upright or should I be leaning into the wall, as I am currently doing?

I plateaued on HBP/PE2 at 4x12 and I think wrist strength might have something to do with it, so I'm focusing on HS as a way to increase that weakness. Any critique on these would be very welcome. 

Thanks,

Andrew

Alessandro Mainente

HI Andrew,

for the walks, the exact number of reps per side is required. also, there should be a minimum amount of lean on the side but not soo much that you can take off too much intensity from the working leg.

For the PE without seeing your technique I cannot really help you. Also is referred to HBP so please, use a subforum specifically for it in Foundations 1.