This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE 1 + iM

Started by Andrew Molina, April 25, 2018 · 1 Replies · 36 Views

Andrew Molina

Hi there,

Thanks in advance for the review. Here are my questions:

1. Am I the proper distance from the railing?

2. Am I angled enough?

3. How is my pacing?

4. Am I hollowed enough?

When I progressed earlier to HBP/PE2, I hit a plateau around 4x12 and wondered if I hadn't executed HBP/PE1 properly to build into HBP/PE2, which is why I'm revisiting with video. Would love any and all critique.

Andrew

Everett Carroll

Hey Andrew,

Thanks for posting. 

For the push-ups, just focus on protracting a tad more at the top and on maintaining a little more PPT. Keep your glutes and core engaged throughout. 

The ideal tempo for mastery is what's shown in the follow along video, so use that during your workouts if possible. Everything else looks good to me for the PE!

You can swing a little less vigorously for the iM;) You have great ROM so keep loose but just have a more relaxed swing.