This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE 2 Form check

Started by Matthew Semegran, April 23, 2018 · 5 Replies · 106 Views

Matthew Semegran

So my girlfriend pointed out that I was using my head to much in this, and corrected that by keeping it steady and neutral in my workout today.

Other then that, how'd I do?

 

Also, how are the 60 reps counted? So is down and up counted as 1 rep or 2? Same thing for other exercises, like SL PE 1, is left and right counted as 1 rep or 2? 

Leo Trinidad

Hi Matthew,

You are rocking too hard. When you rock make sure that your lower back doesn't lift up to a sitting position. Can you please post a video of your bent body hollow hold?

Matthew Semegran

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your feedback!

First here's my updated PE 1. (I was tucking my chin to much the first time.)

 

 

Second, here's my updated PE 2:

I feel like I still come up a little high in this video, I felt a little lower in my actual sets. (did these before I did my working sets.)

 

 

Finally here's my IM (it's not the full 30 seconds as I wasn't sure of timing)

 

 

 

Thanks for your help!!

 

Cheers,

Matt

Everett Carroll

Hey Matt,

For your HB Rocks, you are rocking a bit too far back and losing the proper back position. Just focus on rocking back to the base of your shoulder blades.

It's also important to keep your hip angle the same as your static HBH. In this video, it's been reduced, which definitely makes the rocks easier and will reduce your strength gains.

Nice table! Be sure your shoulder blades are retracted throughout. Keep a nice open chest.

Joachim Hecht

My head position is similar to matthews head position in his table video. Is the goal to get the head in line with shoulders etc. for mastery?

Alessandro Mainente

yes is better holding the head in neutral position.