What type of sprint training use a gymnast to develop a speed for various type of jump?
TNX
Marco
Started by Marco, April 11, 2010 · 2 Replies · 1,515 Views
What type of sprint training use a gymnast to develop a speed for various type of jump?
TNX
Marco
Well, for tumbling plyometrics is critical.
Learning how to sprint correctly for vault is good for about the first 20-25m or so.
And you want to have an explosive start which is why I would recommend either Oly or heavy weights if you can do them correctly or can be taught correctly to lift.
braindx said:Well, for tumbling plyometrics is critical.Learning how to sprint correctly for vault is good for about the first 20-25m or so.
And you want to have an explosive start which is why I would recommend either Oly or heavy weights if you can do them correctly or can be taught correctly to lift.
Thanks for the answer Braindx.
I'm not a gymnast, I like train myself with body exercise as dips, pull up, planche, lever and so on.
I want introduce a sprint training for a muscular/heart conditionating purpose, but I don't want use it in a predominant ways. For this reason I'd know how the gymnast train this quality.
I hope that I have write in a understandable way.