Hello again GB community!
This is the current progression I've been working on. Here's a video review:
How does it look? Any feedback will be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, April 23, 2018 · 2 Replies · 86 Views
Hello again GB community!
This is the current progression I've been working on. Here's a video review:
How does it look? Any feedback will be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
Nice work, Alessandro! Overall it looks awesome. Just make sure that your body is completely horizontal on all of your reps and that your knees are as straight as you can make them. Great job!
11 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Nice work, Alessandro! Overall it looks awesome. Just make sure that your body is completely horizontal on all of your reps and that your knees are as straight as you can make them. Great job!
Good point about the knees, I realized that my right leg tends to bend a Little bit. This is due to the ACL surgery, I guess. I can lock properly , but I Need to Be mentally super focused on lock it all time, otherwise the tendency Will be to bend It... Thanks for the feedback!!