This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Inverted Cat Stretch - form check

Started by Steven Baluta, April 21, 2018 · 1 Replies · 79 Views

Steven Baluta

Hey GB team. I am struggling a bit with the Inverted Cat Stretch as part of the Thoracic Bridge. I want to make sure that I am putting the ball at the right point, and I don't feel like I am doing the right thing with the rest of my body.

Any feed back on my form would be appreciated! The dog likes to hang out while I workout.

Video link: 

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your submission.

Try to lower the bar slightly and place the Swiss ball a bit further up on your spine so that you will get a greater arch in your upper back. Try to let your hips drop closely towards the ground :)