This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout timing

Started by Riccardo Zanello, April 21, 2018 · 1 Replies · 70 Views

Riccardo Zanello

Hello, 

@Jeff Serven you say that after lunch is the best moment to workout, and this falls into the entire meal flow.

What if I can't really work out at that time (work). Does it really matter? Since I cannot work out at those hours (I usually workout after breakfast)b, should I move the  nutrients around in any way?

Thanks

 

R

Benjamin Nutt

I'm not @Jeff Serven, but I'll say this: training consistently is more important than training at a certain "optimal" time. I train in the morning because that's when I have the most time and energy. Others train on their lunch break, or after work, and a million other places in between.

Long story short, train when it works for your schedule!