Hi all
Im currently on PE5 4x18 and my wrists are the first to lose strength. Is this normal because i feel like I could do alot longer if my wrists didnt give up first?
Thank you
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Garry Barker, April 18, 2018 · 3 Replies · 79 Views
Hi all
Im currently on PE5 4x18 and my wrists are the first to lose strength. Is this normal because i feel like I could do alot longer if my wrists didnt give up first?
Thank you
That is one of the more difficult aspects of the planche progressions. They will come along, but in the meantime I would suggest you get handstand 1 and that has some great wrist prep that I do before every workout session.
Hey @Douglas Wadle
I have the HS1 course but haven't reached the wall yet.
I was wondering if the issue was lack of wrist strength or lack of wrist mobility?
Hi Garry. I don't know in your case, but the wrist series in H1 should help both of those issues. If you have good range of motion, but it still hurts, it's probably strength issue. If not, well, it's the opposite! Good luck!